Commencement Weekend 2014
The 2014 University of the South Baccalaureate Service will be Saturday, May 10, and the Commencement Service will be Sunday, May 11. We look forward to Commencement and would like to share the information below to help you navigate this exciting week. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at The Office of Alumni and Parent Relations at phone (888) 867-6884 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LIVE STREAM OF COMMENCEMENT SERVICES:
- Commencement Desk: This page shows hours for the Commencement Desk at McGriff Alumni House where you will pick up your ticket packet.
- Schedule of events: List of events for the week.
- Ticket Information: Detailed information about Commencement Service tickets, and about the Baccalaureate brunch and Commencement lunch.
- Announcements: Order official University of the South commencement announcements
- Party Planning: The latest guideline from the Office of Student Life for holding on-campus parties. Students must attend a mandatory meeting to be able to hold on-campus parties. The mandatory meetings are to be announced very shortly so please visit back for this information.
- Catering, Restaurants and Accomodations: Phone numbers, hours, and a link to our accommodations page.
- General Information: From Lost and Found to Fowler Center hours.
- Frequently Asked Questions: Let us know if there is something we have not answered!
- Suggestions and Other Tips from Parents: Tips from parents from previous years.
- First Letter to Parents: A copy of the letter mailed 1/27/2014 to parents of graduating seniors.
- Second Letter to Parents: A copy of the letter to be mailed 3/11/14 to parents of graduating seniors.
Stay current and connect with other parents and families on our Parents Facebook Page.