The 2019 University of the South Baccalaureate Service will be Saturday, May 11, and the Commencement Service will be Sunday, May 12. We look forward to Commencement and would like to share the information below to help you navigate this exciting week. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at The Office of Alumni and Parent Relations at phone (888) 867-6884 or email email@example.com.
TO VIEW THE 2018 RECORDING OF BACCALAUREATE AND COMMENCEMENT SERVICES CLICK THE LINK BELOW:
- Commencement Desk: This page shows hours for the Commencement Desk at McGriff Alumni House where you will pick up your ticket packet.
- Schedule of events: To get an idea of the weekend happenings look over the preliminary list of events for the Commencement 2019 week.
- Ticket Information: Detailed information about Commencement Service tickets, and about the Baccalaureate lunch and Commencement lunch.
- Announcements: Order official University of the South commencement announcements
- Party Planning: The latest guideline from the Office of Student Life for holding on-campus parties. Students must attend a mandatory meeting to be able to hold on-campus parties.
- Catering, Restaurants and Accommodations: Phone numbers, hours, and a link to our accommodations page.
- General Information: From Lost and Found to Fowler Center hours.
- Frequently Asked Questions: Let us know if there is something we have not answered!
- Suggestions and Other Tips from Parents: Tips from parents from previous years.
- First Letter to Parents: A copy of the letter mailed 1/9/18 to parents of graduating seniors.